
I am counting down the days until school is done (10 more) so I can spend more time doing the fun things. For example, I can't wait until the world's best snow cone hut opens up again across the street so I can get my "wedding cake" flavored treat and take the dogs for a walk in the park. A friend of mine from school came down to the neighborhood to look at our old apartment and I took them on a tour. It just reminded me how much I LOVE where we live. There is so much character- and so many things to do- and so many good people around.
Pregnancy update
I am almost 12 weeks now (just about through the first trimester) and feeling much better in general. By know Baby K should have about all of his/her organs and will just work on growing them in the next 6 months. Baby K also is probably sucking his/her thumb and wiggly his/her toes. Now do you see why I want to find out pink or blue? "It" just doesn't cut it when I am thinking about my baby! Baby K is about the size of a lime and will be growing much more rapidly in the coming weeks and months. I, unfortunately, have not been growing too rapidly. Basically, I just look chubbier in the tummy and can't fit into many of my pants. But, I am not nearly big enough for maternity clothes. Anyone out there have any suggestions for this in-between stage?
Baby K:

I have my 13 week appointment on May 11th and I don't think I'm getting an ultrasound. I just might beg for one, though, because my first picture looked like a blob and supposedly now Baby K looks like this (really hard to believe since I don't look or feel any different:)