Background

5.19.2009

3 of the greatest years...

Dan and I celebrated our three year anniversary last week! I cannot believe it has already been that long- we've known each other for almost 7 years!!! Dan was on call and I was in the middle of finals week- May 13th is not the greatest time of year for celebrating- but we each got each other a little something to remember the occasion. Dan always begs for cookie cakes at the grocery store- so I decorated one for him. He arranged a bouquet of flowers out of random stems that was (and still is) absolutely gorgeous. I am so impressed. We are so thankful for our marriage and find ourselves often saying something like "life is CRAZY and stressful, but at least our marriage is amazing." Though less often than in the first few years I still wake up some days and wonder how I am so lucky to have found a perfect match when I wasn't even looking. We are both thrilled to see how a baby will turn our lives upside down.

Dan, I love you more than my limited vocabulary will allow me to express and I think you will be the most patient and wise father a little girl or boy could ask for. Thanks for promising me forever!