Background

5.27.2009

15 Weeks Pregnant

I am off of school and officially celebrating summer. St. Louis must have skipped spring because it is already 80s and 90s witht humidity. Bummer. It's been sooooo nice to be able to keep up on the house, run errands, and finish projects. I've been working on scrapbooks from our Italy trip last summer and sewing baby stuff. Craigslist is my daily vice- I am starting to collect baby gear. If you have any you'd like to get rid of, let me know! I also just started a walk-off with my sister Megan. We are both tracking miles for the summer.

Baby Update: Today I'm 15 weeks! I am definitely starting to feel different in many ways: I can't really suck in my belly, a get short of breath in certain positions, my stomach is hard and starting to bulge, and my body gets tired more easily. I've been sticking to stretchy pants but not yet maternity clothes (it is soooo nice not to have to get dressed for school, ie wear the same pants on a tight rotation). Baby K is kicking up a storm (supposedly). I thought I felt a kick twice, but Dan says I'm crazy. We spent a long time the other day trying to hear a heartbeat with a stethoscope- which is impossible at this stage but fun anyway. Baby K is now the size of an apple, 4 inches long weighing 2.5 oz. That's unbelievable!!