Wow, updating this blog is the first sign that I have WAY too much time on my hands lately. I have had over a month off of school and after finishing almost every last little house project and craft I can think of I think it is time to go back. I have learned alot about myself. I don't think I will every be able to stay home 24/7 especially without a house load of kids to keep me busy. I am too much of a thinker and thinking, for me, is not what I need to be doing. Soooo...
Tonight is a typically night- I am up much later than my sleepy husband (because her gets up much earlier than me), I have two cute dogs snoring at my feet, and I am doing three projects at one- scrapbooking, knitting, and blogging. I really ought to get back into getting up early and getting to bed before midnight, but I have a few days left to enjoy my freedom, right?