Background

2.08.2009

25 Random Things About Me!

1. I don't normally do these things, but I was tagged to and had the time today.
2. I don't normally have the time because I cram as much as I possible can into the day and don't leave room for breathing.
3. I love wearing jewel tones- teal, deep pink, etc.
4. I am domestic- I sew, quilt, knit, cook, clean, garden, decorate, and make my own soap and candles.
5. I HATE HATE HATE doing the laundry.
6. I talk to my puppies like they are humans and give them a voice, too (they can't pronounce l's and r's).
7. I have the best husband in the world, hands down.
8. I have trouble finding my life exciting enough to write about (and have a blog I don't update to prove it).
9. I make up songs for everything and sing them as I do things around the house.
10. I don't have the attention span to sit through a movie, but I love sitting through class all day in optometry school.
11. I get bored really easily, so I usually keep something extra to do around (like knitting while watching TV or waiting on the phone on hold).
12. I miss college and wish I spent more time on the beach.
13. I plan my life too far in advance.
14. I have a limited vocabulary and try to expand it daily.
15. I want to be a mommy and I want to be a foster mommy.
16. I am allergic to avocados when I eat them by themselves, but not when they are mixed into salsa or guacamole.
17. I am allergic to many medications and I have spent three of the worst days of my life finding out which ones.
18. I want to learn sign language.
19. I am obsessed with pearls.
20. I love my sisters more than they will ever know.
21. I am running out of random things about me!!!!
22. I have three alarm clocks in my room because I have a heck of a lot of trouble getting out of bed.
23. My latest favorite food is brussel sprouts ( it used to be asparagus).
24. My mom is my best friend in the world.
25. I have over 4 trips planned around the world and I hope I get to take them someday.