Background

6.29.2010

Best Baby Stuff

Congrats to all my beautiful preggo friends! This post is in honor of you. Many have asked my opinion on baby things, so I thought I'd share some of our favorites :)

Baby Trend Snap n Go- Sooooo much better (and cheaper, and smaller) than the huge "travel system," this frame carries an infant car seat so you don't have to wake baby for errands and pediatrician appts. It also helps because those carriers get heavy. I used this every day for the first 6 months...$60...look on craigslist. And don't get a travel system!

Baby Bjorn- A must have! The other brands don't compare! $60 but look for it on clearance or craigslist

Evenflo Triumph- Convertible car seat for $99-$140 that gets just as good of ratings as Britax but for half the price.

Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump- The same breast pump as the Medela Pump In Style but advertised under a the original brand name. Why anyone registers for the $299 version is beyond me. This one is great and even has a system that makes it so you don't have to sterilize the tubes! It doesn't come with a bag, but I bought a cute one for $20 and still this is much cheaper (and more stylish)...$150

Aden and Anais Swaddle Wraps- These are somewhat affordable at Target. They are lightweight and great for swaddling (even though swaddling was never Keaton's thing).

Fisher Price Jumperoo- Keaton's FAVORITE activity. He loves this thing and it is sooooo funny. It is the only way I get in a shower AND have a happy, cooing baby when I finish :)

Burt's Bees products- They smell sooo great and worked for Keaton's dry winter skin.