2.27.2010
Weblog
I looked back on my old blog posts and had so much fun reading about what life was like. I've never really kept a journal- so this blog has helped me keep track of the fun stuff in life :) Dan and I LOOOOOVE our little Keaton more than either of us imagined. He is the sweetest little boy! We have so much fun spending time with him and watching him change and grow every day. He has always been very alert- but lately he notices EVERYTHING. He watches us when we walk around the room, he stares at the aisles in Target and the people walking by on our walks. We have a jogging stroller and take him out on the warmer days with Bella and Zuma. He usually sits and smiles and kicks- and then falls asleep:) He loves to chew on everything- especially his rubber giraffe. We are preparing to start trying rice cereal soon and then he'll be ready for some of his first solid foods. I cannot wait to cook for him!!! We have new pictures, but I haven't gotten them uploaded yet. Every spare second I have away from school I spend with my little sweetie and not uploading pictures on the computer :) Anyway, it is 2:15 and time to go to bed. I'll post pictures or videos soon!