In better news, Keaton is almost always the most fun-loving, adaptable, sweet baby ever. His latest is a love for the jumperoo- but he is only able to spend a few minutes in there before tuckering out. He has been interacting much more with toys but hasn't yet purposefully reached or grabbed for them. I swear he burns more calories than Dan and I combined- he can sit and bounce in his bouncer kicking and talking for hours! He's eating anywhere from 4 to 8 ounces each feeding but Friday he weighed in at 12 lbs 15 oz (50%) and measured 24 inches long (50%). I guess he is right on track.
Here are some pictures from the last month:
Christmas hat made by Grandma Teresa
Holding my own bottle while daddy watches a bowl game
Cool little babe :)
Sunbathing in the Shade in Palm Springs
In his citrus orange hat
Tubby Time
UMSL Optometry Shirt